All Weather Solutions
Cordula’s range of Sun Awnings offers you the best in patio and outdoor protection from the sun’s rays. The fantastic range of elegant designs ensures that they are perfect for your home & garden and because of their robust method of manufacture they can also be used in commercial applications. No matter the size or shape we have the perfect Awning to suit your needs and with either manual or fully automated operation options available we are sure you will find an Awning that suits your lifestyle.
Cordula Patio Awnings
- Reduces solar glare inside your home
- Unique fabrics that allow inside to outside visibility
- Stop the heat not the light
- Bespoke sizing
- Manual or fully automated operation
- Aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Self cleaning fabrics available
- Extends the use of your garden.
- Protects you from damaging UV Rays
Fabric Pattern and Colour Choices
Bonded awning covers give an improved appearance
The bonding process lends the cover a vastly improved appearance. It has been tested for its longevity. The compression bonding process offers a number of advantages. Under normal conditions the panel joints are impermeable to light and water and resistant to changes in temperature. The cover has greater longevity due to its smooth surface. In addition the bonded seams avoid the problem of the gradual breakdown of the sewing thread from the effects of UV and weathering.
We can supply our patio awnings with bonded covers. If you would prefer your awning cover to be produced in the conventional stitched finish, we kindly request you state this clearly on your order. The same charge is made for both processes on all Cordula patio awnings.
Made-up awning covers
When ordering ready-made covers, we kindly request that you clearly state whether you require a stitched or bonded cover.
- The compression bonding process offers a number of advantages. Under normal conditions the panel joints are impermeable to light and water and resistant to changes in temperature.
- The cover is more likely to last longer because of its smooth surface
- No premature ageing through the effect of UV and weathering of the most sensitive part of the cover – the thread
- Improved, homogeneous appearance without unsightly thread
- Ideal tension dispersion through holohedral overlap bond
- No fraying of threads as a result of wear caused by the roller support.